Friday, August 28, 2009

What the woman want ?


Share |

WARNING: only guys should read following or Ladies with good sense of humor can read ahead...



















When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.
- David Bissonette




After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay together.
- Sacha Guitry




By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.
-Socrates




Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them.
- Anonymous




The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, "What does a woman want?"
- Dumas




I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me.
- Sigmund Freud




'Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.'
- Anonymous




'There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage.'
- Sam Kinison




'I've had bad luck with both my wives.
The first one left me, and the second one didn't.'
- James Holt McGavra




Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming
1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it,
2. Whenever you're right, shut up.
- Patrick Murra




The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once....
- Nash




You know what I did before I married?
Anything I wanted to.
- Anonymous




My wife and I were happy for twenty years.
Then we met.
- Henny Youngman




A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong.
- Rodney Dangerfield




A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: 'Wife wanted'. Next day he received a hundred letters.
They all said the same thing: 'You can have mine.'
- Anonymous




First Guy (proudly): 'My wife's an angel!'
Second Guy: 'You're lucky, mine's still alive.'
- Anonymous




SEND THIS TO ALL THE GUYS TO GIVE THEM A GOOD LAUGH......AND TO THOSE LADIES WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR WHO CAN HANDLE IT!

Share |

No comments yet