Friday, June 25, 2010

ADULT SMS Collection 18+


Share |

I want to suck you … lick you …
wanna move my tongue all over you … wanna feel you in my mouth … yep, that’s how you … eat an ice cream! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- In a bath room, a boy touches a girl everywhere! You Know whose that boy? Stupid It’s Lifeboy Soap! Dirty people always think dirty. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Always start your day with a lot of… S E X S – SMILE E – ENERGY X – XCITEMENT so make S E X a daily habit, and youll always B SUCC SEX FUL! in LIFE. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Come here, take off your pents and knickers, get on top of me, enjoy until u get satisfied, loving yours…..toilet! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lastnite i went 2 bed without u.. cold,naked,thinking of u, missing ur warmth, ur soft touch against my skin. Where were u “lastnite” ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A girl phoned me the other day and said … “Come on over, there’s nobody home.” I went over. Nobody was home ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sardar on phone: Doctor my wife is pergnant.She is having pain right now. Doctor: Is this her first child? Sardar: No this is her husband speaking… ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 3 FEELINGS what is the diference b/w stress,tension & panic? Stress is when wife is pregnant, tension is when girlfriend is pregnant & panic is when both r pregnant ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Catch her by her waist… Bring her home.. Keep ur hand on her neck Put ur lips on her lips & have a … …nice drink…PEPSI ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2 men went 2 a callgirl. 1st went in and came out n said “Na my wife is better.” 2nd went in and came out n said “U R right ur wife is much better.” ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I really deeply wish dat u r here with me in my room. on my bed & lights is off & we get under the cover together.. 2 show u my glow in the dark watch. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- He came at night, explored my body, got on top of me, touched me, he bit, sucked, swalowd, when he was satisfyed, he left, i was hurt, . . . BLOODY… MOSQUITO !!!! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- NURSE kept SARDAR’S FINGER in HER MOUTH after BLOOD TEST. THEN SARDAR STARTED DANCING . NURSE:y r u DANCING. SARDAR:next is URINE TEST ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A beautiful girl goes to Professor cabin and say that i will do anything to pass in the exams and professor says NOW OPEN YOUR . . . . . . Books And Study ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Boy and girl of class 2 asked teacher: “can kids of our age have kids?” Teacher replied ” NO Never!!” Boy said to girl : “see i told you not to worry!!!!”. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Girl:It’s 2 tight Boyon’t worry,I’ll do it slowly, Galush it in, Boy:Ah..I can’t, Gal:It’s painful, Boy:Forget it. . . . . We’ll buy new WEDDING RING! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Let me kiss ur lips, let me feel ur teeth, let me feel ur tongue. SMILE! This is ur friend “PEPSODENT” reminding you to brush ur teeth, Twice a day Everyday ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What’s an average 6 inch long Inside a guy’s pants and girls love to blow it up? ? ? ? ? A:1000- rupee currency note.! Always think positive ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Love is a gamble, Sex is a game, Boyz do the thing Girls get the blame, 1 night in pleasure 9 months of pain 1 day in hospital and a junior needs a name ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- It’s the thing that satisfies ur mind, body & soul! Do it on bed, on a sofa, in the car or anywhere! It’s called Prayer! God bless ur naughty mind. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Can we do romance in the midnight today? I’m in a good mood Just a little bit of kissing and biting!! Reply me soon, yours Loving Mosquito. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A man while making love to his maid, exclaimed ‘Martha ur are sweeter than my wife’ The maid smiled and said ‘i know ‘cos the driver always tells me so’ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A short thing its get longer as u hold it & pass between woman’s breast & enters into a small hole What is it? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A young girl after her honeymoon came fully exhausted and tired, When her friends asked her what happened? She replied : When this 70 year old bastard told me he has saved a lot from last 50 years, “I thought It was MONEY” ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sardar sent SMS to his BOSS: “Me sick, no work” Boss SMS back: “When I am sick I kiss my wife try it” 2 hours later sardar sms 2 boss: “Me ok, ur wife very sweet” ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Share |

No comments yet