Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Long Hair


Share |

A young boy had just gotten his driver*s permit and inquired of his
father, if they could discuss his use of the car. His father said, "I*ll
make a deal with you.
You bring your grades up from a C to a B average, study your Bible a
little, get your hair cut and we*ll talk about the car."
Well, the boy thought about that for a moment, and settled for the
offer, and they agreed on it.
After about six weeks they went in to the study, where his father said,
"Son, I*ve been real proud. You*ve brought your grades up, and I*ve
observed that you
have been studying your Bible, and participating a lot more in the Bible
study groups. But, I*m real disappointed, since you haven*t gotten your
hair cut."
The young man paused a moment, and then said, "You know, Dad, I*ve been
thinking about that, and I*ve noticed in my studies of the Bible that
Samson had
long hair, John the Baptist had long hair, Moses had long hair and
there*s even a strong argument that Jesus had long hair also."
To this his father replied, "Did you also notice they all walked
everywhere they went?"

Share |

No comments yet