Friday, February 6, 2009

Men and women on earth die and go to heaven


Share |

Men and women on earth die and go to heaven.

God comes and says: -

"I want the men to form two queues, one line for the men who had
control over their women, and the other one for the men who were
controlled by their women. Also, I want all the women to go away so
that no man and woman can talk."

Next time God comes back, the women are gone, and there are two
lines.
The line for the men who were controlled by their women is 100 miles
long, and in the line of men who had control over their women there
is
only one man.

God gets mad and says, "You men should be ashamed of yourselves. I
created you in my image, and you were all controlled by your mates.
Look at the only one of my sons who stood up and made me proud. Learn
from him!"

"Tell them, my son, how did you manage to be the only one in this
line?"






The man replies, "I don't know, my wife told me to stand here." .

Share |

No comments yet